If your child is hooked on a super hero, this can be a perfect theme for a birthday party.
The popularity of specific super heroes is often tied to recent movie releases and may include Avengers, Ninja Turtles, Transformers and more.
Even old-time superheroes, such as Superman, Spiderman, and Batman, are well know by children thanks to TV show reruns and movie remakes.
- Design party invitations with a drawing or photo of favorite super hero or a superhero logo (example: giant S for Superman or bat silhouette for Batman).
- Decorate with drawing or photos of superhero, superhero toys and streamers and balloons in superhero colors.
- Design a superhero obstacle course, a detective game or treasure hunt. Have a balloon stomp. Play dodge ball.
- Make superhero masks or do face painting. Make paper airplanes. Form superheroes and villains out of modeling clay.
- Serve sandwiches or pizza, a veggie tray, seedless grapes and cola floats. Decorate a cake with a superhero logo or cupcakes with superhero figures.
- Send guests home with toy superheros, comic books or flashlights or fill favor bags with stickers, whistles, small rubber balls, and silly putty.